Zurich 3H hours City Walking Tour
Discover one of the most expensive city in the world!"Zu Riech" - means too rich.
"Züri" is the name given to one of the most expensive city in the world by its residents.
But does Zurich really belong to the people who live there, or are the true owners located on Paradeplatz, the largest money market in Switzerland?
During our walk you will learn:
• The city until the 16th century belonged to women, but they received the right to vote only 50 years ago;
• Here the reformers advised to go to the doctor, and not as a pilgrim to distant countries;
• Alfred Escher lived here, the person who founded both Credit Suisse and ETHZ (where Einstein was a student) and cut a "window" to Italy by building 15 km long railway tunnel
• Wagner and Casanova visited
• Dadaism was created
• Churchill called for the creation of a united Europe
group_add Group size
2 to 2 Visitors
restore Tour duration
This tour can be cancelled free of charge up to 48 hours before the start.
5 CHF - Entrance fee for Charles' Tower Grossmünster Church
accessibility Welcome groups till 10 pax
check_circle PRICE IS PER GROUP, not per person
directions_run Without queuing
cloud_circle All-weather program
child_friendly Suitable for prams
supervised_user_circle For company teambuilding
child_care For children
work For business people
camera_roll Cool photo spots
language For tourists
sell Price per person
My Zurich Guide
English / Italian / Russian
MotivationMy favorite lesson at school is history, it is my only passion. In 2015, in Venice, I received a guide license. Since then I have done thousands of tours. You can see a review on my instagram profile www.instagram.com/my_zurich_guide In 2020 I moved in Switzerland and now is my home: here I have my family and I continue to work as a guide. I promise not to torment you too much with dates and names.