Lumberjack team event
Woodcutter for one day - in Kriens, LucerneLike your grandfather we will fell a really big tree – united and armed with a cross cut handsaw... Wouldn't you be proud to accomplish this taks as a team?
Armed with an old cross cut handsaw and an axe, and under the guidance of an experienced fosterer we cuts down a big tree. A It's hard work, but you'll be all the prouder when you've done it. In addition to teamwork, muscle power and learning the right techniques, you will learn how to fell a big tree professionally. And how strong you are, using the "Waldteufel" !
You also get exiting details of information aubout the life of tree and the forest.
In addition we will have a Holzer coffee with sausage, freshly prepared on the open fire.
group_add Group size
4 to 4 Visitors
restore Tour duration
This tour can be cancelled free of charge up to 48 hours before the start.
wb_sunny Nice weather
- Outdoor clothing (might be chilly in forest
- good shoes for area off trail
- extra T-shirt to change
- Guidance how to cut down ab big tree
- information about the tree-life
- Forester Lunch
- Piece of wood as an souvenir
check_box Suitable for...
For everybody how wants to experience something unique.
flash_on Bad weather
- Water proved clothes
- dry clothes to change
- In cause of storm or really bad weather conditions you will be informed in case the tour is not taking place.
indeterminate_check_box Not suitable for...
- Children under 10 years (to join and watch the work is no problem)
- people who are not able to move in the forest
accessibility Für angehende Lumberjacks
stars Für junggebliebene Oldies
check_circle Für Frauenpower
bookmark Für Naturinteressierte
directions_run Without queuing
cloud_circle All-weather program
supervised_user_circle For company teambuilding
work For business people
explore For scouts
language For tourists
sell Price per person
Wendel already had 8 Visitors on this tour
German / English
- As a forester, i am fond of trees and of all we can find in nature. So i like to hike, explore the nature, do some mountain-climbings or skiing. Often, i do woodcarving with chainsaw .
MotivationExploring our woods let you discover its amazing life. And even to cut down once a real huge tree with the own strengt is a feeling you never knew. A day in the woods is an special experience for you and your whole team! Learn about the growing of plants and trees, but also about the hard work, maybee your grandfather once was occupied. And for climate change it is absolutly helpfull, to use our local wood for many contructions, instead of steel and concret. Here grow much more trees every year than we cut down. So lets become a Lumberjack for a day !